Raft or catamaran? The choice is yours on our Na Pali coast tours!
60 ft. Custom built power catamaran or 24 ft “Willard” Rigid Hull Inflatable raft.
Kauai Sea Tours 60 ft. Catamaran Lucky Lady
- 60 ft. Custom built power sailing catamaran
- Designed for the lively Na Pali ocean waters with your comfort, safety and enjoyment in mind
- 49 passenger capacity (designed for 93 but we like to have plenty of room)
- Provides a fast, safe, stable ride for ages 3 and older
- Offers individual cushioned seating
- Restroom facility
- Spacious decks & comfortable seating on the upper observation deck, shaded seating, sun deck, seating all around the outside, ride the bow and forward trampolines when conditions permit.
- Amenities include: 2 restrooms on the main deck, 2 freshwater showers, buffet and service bar, convenient swim platform, 2 swim ladders, and our favorite is the waterslide for extra fun!
To find out more about Lucky Lady’s specifications see the architects page www.morrellimelvin.com Built in the U.S.A at Knight and Carver shipyard.
Kauai Sea Tours Ocean Rafts
Rigid Hull Inflatable Boats
- Rigid Deep V hulls similar to ones used by the Navy Seals and US coast guard. In fact Willard marine builds them for the US Navy and Kauai Sea Tours!
- 24 ft. / 14 passenger capacity. Kauai Sea Tours sets the standard for rafting tours in Hawaii by the US Coast Guard.
- Our fleet of rafts are far superior to the original old style flat bottom rafts… there is a difference!
- Up close and personalized tours that are thrilling and adventurous. Recommended for physically fit outdoor enthusiasts, takes endurance.
- Explore Na Pali like no one else can into sea caves, under waterfalls, secluded beach landing and beach picnic (conditions permitting)
- Provides a thrilling and more adventurous ride for ages 7 and older.
- Snorkel at the best reef on Na Pali “Nualolo Kai” (photos)
- Low emissions, efficient, quiet and eco friendly 4 stroke engines.