Nā Pali Coast Boat Tours & Excursions
Our family-owned and operated charter business has been well known in Hawaii for over the last 30 years. Our goal is to provide an Aloha experience for those visiting Kauai. We hope to instill respect for the island’s cultural significance as well as respect for the marine life in every guest that joins us on our tours.
Kauai Sea Tours is unique among the boat tour operators on Kauai and an originator of Nā Pali coast tours. We are the first to offer both catamaran and raft adventure tours of the Nā Pali Coast. Experience does count and our excellent record sets the standard for Hawaii raft adventures by the US Coast Guard.
Take advantage of our unique special use permits to land the rafts on the Nā Pali Coast for a narrated cultural walking tour of an ancient Hawaiian fishing village at Nu’alolo Kai. All tours depart from Port Allen, Eleele, operated by experienced USCG licensed boat captains and skilled crew who are educated about Kauai wildlife, conservation, and history.
SELECT TOUR BY VESSEL
- 40 ft. Express Catamaran
- Fastest vessel on the Na Pali Coast
- 1000 HP engine
- Cruising speeds up to 30 knots
- Forward facing padded seats
- Full shade coverage
- 2 bathrooms located on the main deck
LUCKY LADY DELUXE
- 60 ft. Sailing Catamaran
- 1 USCG Licensed Captain & 3 Crew Members
- Upper deck with forward facing seats
- Main deck with wrap around bench seats
- 2 bathrooms on the main deck
- Fresh Water Showers
- Slide & Swim Platform
RIGID HULL INFLATABLE RAFT
- Rigid Hull Inflatable Raft
- 24 Feet (same as the Navy Seals raft)
- Twin 115 HP Motors
- Coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required.
- License Captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew