A Nā Pali rafting adventure! Travel under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles, whales (in season), and more!
Nā Pali Beach Landing
Available May - September (weather permitting)
- People Ages 7+
Explore the Nā Pali Coast!
The ultimate adventure raft tour explores all the “nooks and crannies” of Nā Pali…in all of its majesty! Under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles, famous movie locations, and more. We explore the coast and experience a very special cultural site; it is much more than your typical snorkel tour.
Enjoy a beach landing at Nualolo Kai (on Nā Pali). Most companies cannot land you at the site of this ancient Hawaiian fishing village. A special permit is required. Passengers can take a guided narrated walk through the ancient village and enjoy snorkeling, we also provide lunch as well as narration of the history and legends of the area!
- Rigid hull inflatable raft
- 24 feet (same as the Navy Seals raft)
- Twin 115 HP motors
- Coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required
- Licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
- Beach Landing (wind/ocean conditions permitting)
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Snorkeling gear & swim vests provided
*Depends on wind and ocean conditions
- Freshly made wraps (turkey or vegetarian options available)
- Chips and fresh-baked cookies
- Bottled water, juices, and soft drinks
*Menu subject to change.
Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies, please come prepared with your own food.
Port Allen Marina Center
4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be under 250 lbs and suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 7 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, non-snorkel or sea sickness. Everything is conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion.