Explore one of the most sacred and historic locales on the island. Kauai Sea Tours is one of the only companies to have a permit to land at this wondrous beach!
NĀ PALI RAFT SNORKEL TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
Nā Pali Raft & Snorkeling Adventure
This raft adventure to Nā Pali takes you everywhere you’d go on the day tour with the exception of a beach landing. Travel under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles, whales (in season), and more. Dolphins skimming the waves before you is an experience to remember always.
When conditions allow, the raft will choose to snorkel at Nu`alolo Kai, one of the best reefs on Kauai, inaccessible from the land. You can only reach this area by small vessels (conditions permitting) and passengers can swim and snorkel right from the boat. Dive in to snorkel over tropical reefs under the watchful eye of our crew with all the gear and instructions provided.
Excellent photographic opportunity and sunset views end this perfect day of adventure!
*All activities are at your own risk, rafting is a moderate thrill ride, best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
- Rigid hull inflatable raft
- 24 feet (same as the Navy Seals raft)
- Twin 115 HP Motors
- Coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required
- Licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Snorkeling gear & swim vests provided
- Prescription snorkel masks available upon request
*Depends on wind and ocean conditions
- Freshly made wraps (turkey or vegetarian options available)
- Chips and fresh-baked cookies
- Bottled water, juices, and soft drinks
Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies, please come prepared with your own food.
Port Allen Marina Center
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 7 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, or sea sickness.
Tours canceled by KST due to foul weather, equipment, or safety concerns, are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.