Journey to find humpback whales along Kauai’s southern shores. Listen to and learn about the amazing humpback whales. Encounter these gentle giants and playful dolphins as they delight you with their acrobatics!
‘Imiloa Whale Watching Cocktail Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
Kauai Whale Watching with Cocktails!
Join us for a fun adventure as we go whale watching along Kauai’s south shore to find the gentle giants of the sea. This popular humpback whale watching tour is featured during the height of Hawaii’s Whale season (Dec. 1- March 31). It is a favorite among wildlife enthusiasts. All ages will delight in the experience.
Hop aboard our Express catamaran. This vessel provides cushioned forward-facing seats, a shaded cabin, and 2 restrooms. It’s also equipped with hydrophones so you can hear the whales sing during this incredible Kauai boat tour.
- 40 ft. express catamaran
- Fastest vessel on the Na Pali Coast (1000hp, up to 30 knots)
- Forward facing padded seats
- Full shade coverage
- 2 bathrooms located on the main deck
On our express vessel, passengers will enjoy a panoramic view of the entire coastline. This vessel is equipped with forward-facing padded seats, a shaded cabin, cup holders and 2 restrooms. Your captain will be providing customers with captivating stories and legends of the Garden Island.
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Light snacks
- Soft drinks, juice & cold water
- Beer, wine & mai tais* (ID required)
Port Allen Marina Center
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- No water sports
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Maximum weight limit of 300 lbs per person may not be exceeded. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, non-snorkel or sea sickness. Everything is conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion.