Enjoy snorkeling, sea cliffs, pristine beaches, waterfalls, and sea caves. Hear stories and legends while our crew provides a full-service experience of one of Kauai’s greatest highlights!
‘IMILOA EXPRESS NĀ PALI SNORKEL TOUR
- Morning Tour: 6:45am - 12:15pm
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Sunset Tour: 2:00pm - 7:30pm
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
Wet, Wild & Wow!!!
Join us for a day of fun & excitement as we journey to the Na Pali Coast on board, ‘Imiloa, our 40-foot Express Catamaran. Built for speed, one of the fastest ways to get to the Na Pali. Along the way experience the beauty of Kauai & encounter marine life. Bottle-nose & spinner dolphins skim the bow throughout the day. Our friendly staff will share the history & legends of the Na Pali while sightseeing lush Valleys, Sea caves, and waterfalls! Be prepared to have fun & get wet! Conditions permitting, we will stop for a quick dip to either swim or snorkel. You will be equipped with gear and instructions. Picnic lunch & soft drinks will be provided and after water sports, Beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s will be served.
- 40 ft. express catamaran
- Fastest vessel on the Na Pali Coast (1000hp, up to 30 knots)
- Forward facing padded seats
- Full shade coverage
- 2 bathrooms located on the main deck
On our express vessel, passengers will enjoy a panoramic view of the entire coastline. This vessel is equipped with forward-facing padded seats, a shaded cabin, cup holders and 2 restrooms. Your captain will be providing customers with captivating stories and legends of the Garden Island and teach you about the sacred places along the Nā Pali Coastline.
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Snorkeling gear & swim vests provided
*Depends on wind and ocean conditions
- Breakfast: Treats
- Lunch: Wraps (turkey or vegetarian options)
- Chips & cookies
- Drinks: Beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s*, Island-style juices, sodas, & cold water
- Pick one option: Turkey, Vegetarian or Undecided
Port Allen Marina Center
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: Tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, or sea sickness.