A Nā Pali raft adventure! Travel under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles, whales (in season), and more!
WHALE WATCH DISCOVERY RAFT TOUR
SEE AMAZING HUMPBACK WHALES!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
Whale Watch Discovery Raft
December through March is PRIME TIME WHALE SEASON! Let’s go find some humpback whales on this 2-2.5 hour ride along Kauai’s southern shores. Listen to and learn about the amazing humpback whales. Encounter these gentle giants and playful dolphins, sometimes eye to eye, as they delight you with their acrobatics.
- Rigid hull inflatable raft
- 24 feet (same as the Navy Seals raft)
- Twin 115 HP motors
- Coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required
- Licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
Port Allen Marina Center
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 7 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, or sea sickness.