Enjoy an afternoon snorkel and a boat tour along the Nā Pali Coast. Watch the sunset and enjoy relaxing music, complimentary beer, wine and mai tais. Late lunch provided.
DELUXE NĀ PALI SUNSET SNORKEL TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
Enjoy World Class Kaua’i Snorkeling!
Experience the majestic Na Pali coast, Kauai, on the custom-built catamaran “Lucky Lady”. Snorkel, sail (conditions permitting), view towering sea cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves, pristine beaches, and remote wilderness coastline. Captains narrate Hawaiian history & legends. Encounter Spinner Dolphins, Turtles and Humpback Whale watching in season (Dec.-Apr.) Join us for the best day of your vacation! We provide quality gear, instruction, and safety snorkel vests.
*Snorkeling is weather dependent. Don’t worry, if snorkeling is not in the cards that day, your captain will know the best tour alternative for an unforgettable adventure.
LUCKY LADY DELUXE
- 60 ft. sailing catamaran
- 1 USCG licensed captain
- 3 crew members
- Designed for comfort
- Upper deck with forward facing seats
- Main deck with wrap-around bench seats
- 2 bathrooms located on the main deck
- Freshwater showers
- Slide & swim platform
The Lucky Lady, our largest vessel, provides a variety of seating areas with an upper and lower deck and cabin for your safety, comfort, and fun. Come travel Kauai’s magical coastline and encounter pods of playful dolphins skimming the waters at our bows. Learn about the history and legends of Nā Pali and the abundant marine life you encounter. Humpback whale watching is fabulous during the months of December through March and a highlight of any tour.
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Snorkeling gear & swim vests provided
- Prescription snorkel masks available upon request
*Depends on wind and ocean conditions
- White Steamed Rice
- Tossed Greens
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Tofu Stir Fry
- A Light Dessert
- Drinks: Beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s*, Island-style juices, sodas, & cold water.
*Alcoholic beverages served after water sports to those 21+. Please bring ID. Please give advance notice when booking for special dietary concerns or allergy. Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
Port Allen Marina Center
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: Tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, or sea sickness.
Tours canceled by KST due to foul weather, equipment, or safety concerns, are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.