Enjoy snorkeling, sea cliffs, pristine beaches, waterfalls, and sea caves. Hear stories and legends while our crew provides a full-service experience of one of Kauai’s greatest highlights!
Lucky Lady Deluxe Nā Pali Sunset Tour (non-snorkel)
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
Enjoy a Kaua’i Sunset!
Join us on the Lucky Lady and experience the brilliance of a Hawaiian sunset at sea. Enjoy narration of Hawaiian history and legends from your certified Captain, and five star attention from our professional crew. A tour up the Nā Pali Coast (conditions permitting) ~ There is no better way to spend an afternoon on Kauaʻi!
LUCKY LADY DELUXE
- 60 ft. sailing catamaran
- 1 USCG licensed captain
- 3 crew members
- Designed for comfort
- Upper deck with forward facing seats
- Main deck with wrap-around bench seats
- 2 bathrooms located on the main deck
The Lucky Lady, our largest vessel, provides a variety of seating areas with an upper and lower deck and cabin for your safety, comfort, and fun. Come travel Kauai’s magical coastline and encounter pods of playful dolphins skimming the waters at our bows. Learn about the history and legends of Nā Pali and the abundant marine life you encounter. Humpback whale watching is fabulous during the months of December through March and a highlight of any tour.
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
*Please note this is a non-snorkeling tour!
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
A Light Casual Dinner with:
- White Steamed Rice
- Tossed Greens
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Tofu Stir Fry
- and a light Dessert
- Open Bar (beer, wine, Mai-Tai’s, water, an assortment of soft drinks & Hawaiian-style juices)
Port Allen Marina Center
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: Tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Dress comfortable and casual. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Maximum weight limit of 300 lbs per person may not be exceeded. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, non-snorkel or sea sickness. Everything is conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion.