Enjoy snorkeling, sea cliffs, pristine beaches, waterfalls, and sea caves. Hear stories and legends while our crew provides a full-service experience of one of Kauai’s greatest highlights!
‘Imiloa Express Nā Pali Sightsee Sunset Tour (with Snorkeling)
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
Sunset Snorkel Boat Tour on the Nā Pali Coast
An afternoon snorkel (conditions permitting) and boat tour along the Nā Pali Coast. Watch the sun set into the Pacific while its glow gradually displays the sea cliffs in an evolving kaleidoscope of greens, blues and reds. You’ll be entertained with Hawaiian stories by your captain and waited on hand and foot by our amazing crew. Relaxing music, complimentary beer, wine and mai tais; late lunch provided. An unforgettable experience!
- 40 ft. express catamaran
- Fastest vessel on the Na Pali Coast (1000hp, up to 30 knots)
- Forward facing padded seats
- Full shade coverage
- 2 bathrooms located on the main deck
On our express vessel, passengers will enjoy a panoramic view of the entire coastline. This vessel is equipped with forward-facing padded seats, a shaded cabin, cup holders and 2 restrooms. Your captain will be providing customers with captivating stories and legends of the Garden Island and teach you about the sacred places along the Nā Pali Coastline.
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
- Late lunch (Turkey, Vegetarian or Undecided)
- Open bar (beer, wine, Mai-Tai’s, water, an assortment of soft drinks & Hawaiian-style juices)*
*served after water sports to 21+. Please bring ID.
Port Allen Marina Center
4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705
- Proceed to corner
- Turn right
- Park in Kauaʻi Sea Tours lot (on the left)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Passenger safety is our top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST at 808-335-5309 within the following timeframes:
- 24 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 1-4 passengers;
- 72 Hours prior to tour check-in for parties of 5-9 passengers;
- 7 Days prior to tour check-in for parties of 10 and more passengers;
- 30 Days prior to tour check-in for Exclusive Private Charters.
No shows are charged 100%. No refunds for non-disclosures of health concerns, re-routes, non-snorkel or sea sickness. Everything is conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion.